Enrol in ice skating classes and skate for free
Enjoy free ice skating sessions for the entire term when you enrol in ice skating classes, ice hockey classes or synchronised ice skating lessons. Classes are available for both kids and adults, and we run 4 terms per year.
Online enrolments are now closed, but don't worry! Fill out the form below and we'll let you know when ice skating and ice hockey lessons are open for next term!
Select age range:
How to enrol in ice skating lessons
1. Select your age range
- toddler ice skating classes (3-4),
- kids ice skating classes (5-17),
- or adults ice skating classes (18+)
2. Choose how many classes you would like each week
You can choose to enrol in a second class on another day of the week. This can help you achieve your skating goals much more quickly.
3. Select your lesson day(s)
Choose your day(s) from the available slots in the drop-down list.
4. Provide contact details, and any medical issues we may need to be aware of
Your personal information is kept secure and not disclosed to any third parties.
5. Add a school holiday pass to your enrolment for unlimited school holiday ice skating
This is optional, and allows unlimited ice skating during the school holidays preceding the term. Available for Term 2, 3 and 4 enrolments only.
6. Click ‘Add to Cart’
Your enrolment has now been added to your cart along with any other items you may have selected.
7. Review your order summary and proceed to checkout.
Check your lesson days and time are correct. Once you are happy you can proceed to checkout.
We will send you a confirmation email once you have successfully enrolled in your term of ice skating lessons. If you have any queries about your enrolment feel free to contact us.