2021 Cockburn Summer Hockey Camp
Take your game to the next level in 2021.
Do you want to improve your hockey technique? Do you want to take your game to the next level and become a competitor? Join us in January as we focus on improving the technical side of your hockey game.
- increase your confidence
- increase the ease with which you perform
- increase your speed
- Club level players and goalies from any club (goalies capped at 6 per group)
- Cockburn Ice Hockey Academy players by invitation
DATES & TIMES
12-17 years old: 8:30am – 4:30pm from 18 to 22 January 2021
11 and under by application – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morning: Skating techniques required for hockey, edge confidence and acceleration. Once technique is mastered, we will add speed to these skills!
Afternoon: Puck control: passing, receiving and shooting.
End of session: Each session will end with a mix of small area games and full ice games that will be fun and competitive, while including skills practiced that session.
Your coaches have performed at state level, world level and even the Olympic level – they are a great bunch that have a passion for seeing players improve while having fun!
We will review skating by video analysis with players as well as well as work on off ice skills that will enhance their athletic abilities.
Specific feedback will be given to each player during ice times to enable them to practice the skills with confidence and speed.
- Full gear required
- All players need to bring a packed lunch daily
- Bring dryland clothes for some sessions in the park and dance studio
- Parents please drop off your kids by 8:30am at the hockey rink, and collect 4.15pm – 4.30pm.
Sign up for the 2021 Cockburn Hockey Camp!