Ariana’s Autism Fundraiser – One Year Expiry
Help Ariana raise money to support the Autism Association of WA, as part of her journey with Charity Pageants Australia! With special thanks to Cockburn Ice Arena, 50% of ticket proceeds go to this very worthy charity! Tickets have a one year expiry date and you with also receive a discount 2 for $35 pass to use on your next visit!
398 in stock
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For further information about this event, please email email@example.com
- Regular skate hire is included in the price. Guests can upgrade to platinum rentals at an extra cost
- Skating aids are available at an extra cost. These are sold on a first come, first served basis, so we encourage you to arrive early if you would like to hire an aid
- No fundraising ticket family passes are available
- Cockburn Ice Arena prides itself on being an all inclusive venue. Carers are admitted free with a Companion Card. If you would like to purchase a ticket for a wheelchair bound guest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ice skating is undertaken at your own risk
- Ice skating is not recommended if you are pregnant, have a heart condition or a pre-existing injury or for children under 3 years
- If you purchase a ticket and fail to attend the event you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the ticket
- You ticket also includes a bonus 2 for $35 discount voucher, where 2 people can skate for $35. This can also only be used once at any public session. Please collect this from our reception when you come in to use your fundraiser ticket
- Ticket can only be used once. Duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
- Lockers are available to secure your personal belongings
- A Transperth bus stop is at the front gate