Bibra Lake Scouts Fundraiser 7th December 2019 2pm – 4pm
You are invited to join the Bibra Lake Scout Group celebrate the end of another successful year. Part proceeds from the purchase of your ticket will go to the Scout Group to deliver our youth program, and to contribute towards the outfitting of the new Scout Shed, in 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For further information about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular skate hire is included in the price. Guests can upgrade to platinum rentals at an extra cost
- Skating aids are available at an extra cost. These are sold on a first come, first served basis, so we encourage you to arrive early if you would like to hire an aid
- No fundraising ticket family passes are available
- Cockburn Ice Arena prides itself on being an all inclusive venue. Carers are admitted free with a Companion Card. If you would like to purchase a ticket for a wheelchair bound guest, please contact email@example.com
- Ice skating is undertaken at your own risk
- Ice skating is not recommended if you are pregnant, have a heart condition or a pre-existing injury or for children under 3 years
- If you purchase a ticket and fail to attend the event you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the ticket
- You ticket also includes a bonus 2 for $35 discount voucher, where 2 people can skate for $35. This can also only be used once at any public session. Please collect this from our reception when you come in to use your fundraiser ticket
- Ticket can only be used once. Duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
- Lockers are available to secure your personal belongings
- A Transperth bus stop is at the front gate