Cockburn BMX Fundraiser – 27th Oct, 4pm – 6pm
Join Cockburn BMX Club for a chilled out afternoon of fun at Cockburn Ice Arena, on the 27th of October, from 4pm – 6pm. Bring all your friends or track rivals and hit the ice. By purchasing tickets, you’re helping raise funds to support the track redevelopment. You will also receive a discounted return pass for your next visit. So get amongst it!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For further information about this event, please email email@example.com
- Regular skate hire is included in the price. Guests can upgrade to platinum rentals at an extra cost
- Skating aids are available at an extra cost. These are sold on a first come, first served basis, so we encourage you to arrive early if you would like to hire an aid
- No fundraising ticket family passes are available
- Cockburn Ice Arena prides itself on being an all inclusive venue. Carers are admitted free with a Companion Card. If you would like to purchase a ticket for a wheelchair bound guest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ice skating is undertaken at your own risk
- Ice skating is not recommended if you are pregnant, have a heart condition or a pre-existing injury or for children under 3 years
- If you purchase a ticket and fail to attend the event you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the ticket
- You ticket also includes a bonus 2 for $35 discount voucher, where 2 people can skate for $35. This can also only be used once at any public session. Please collect this from our reception when you come in to use your fundraiser ticket
- Ticket can only be used once. Duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
- Lockers are available to secure your personal belongings
- A Transperth bus stop is at the front gate