Private Synchronised Ice Skating Membership
$125.00 – $950.00
This product is for renewal of existing members only.
A Synchronised (Synchro) Skating Membership is available for purchase by an active synchronised skater attending team training. Synchronised skaters hire ice time for team training and pay weekly ice time fees to Ice Synchro WA. Synchro members normally practise during private figure skating sessions to complete test levels needed to compete in synchro and for individual practise.
- 30 day: $125
- 90 day: $300
- 80 day: $550
- 365 day: $950
- Over 28 hours of exclusive figure skating sessions per week. See the ice time schedule for Rink 1 and 2.
Private sessions look like this.
- Access to any public ice skating session. Please note, for safety reasons skaters can not perform jumps or advanced spins during busy sessions without permission.
- Access to the rink facilities, which include but are not limited to: skating surface, rink side sound system, first aid facility and first aid trained staff, change rooms, ablutions (including showers), café, pro shop.
- Coaches and members are required to supply their own smartphone or MP3 device and cords to play music.
- A valid letter from Ice Synchro WA stating that you are a current synchro skating member.
- Synchro members can practise in formation of no more than two skaters in busy sessions and no more than three skaters in quiet sessions.