Bibra Lake Junior Football Club Fundraiser, One Year Expiry
Get skating to support the Bandicoots!
Our Bandicoot way is for all kids to have fun while playing footy with their friends. To provide the players with the best experience Bibra Lake Junior Football Club (BLJFC) are running a fundraiser with Cockburn Ice Arena to raise funds for new goal post covers.
Over the next 6 weeks you will be able to purchase tickets online to a public ice skating session plus regular skate hire, valid for one year from the purchase date. You will also receive a discount return pass for your next visit!
Get family fun on the ice, while supporting BLJFC fundraising with the club receiving 50% of the ticket sale.
Get behind the Bandicoots and get your ice skating tickets today!
388 in stock
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For further information about this event, please email email@example.com
- Regular skate hire is included in the price. Guests can upgrade to platinum rentals at an extra cost
- Skating aids are available at an extra cost. These are sold on a first come, first served basis, so we encourage you to arrive early if you would like to hire an aid
- No fundraising ticket family passes are available
- Cockburn Ice Arena prides itself on being an all inclusive venue. Carers are admitted free with a Companion Card. If you would like to purchase a ticket for a wheelchair bound guest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ice skating is undertaken at your own risk
- Ice skating is not recommended if you are pregnant, have a heart condition or a pre-existing injury or for children under 3 years
- If you purchase a ticket and fail to attend the event you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the ticket
- Your ticket also includes a bonus 2 for $35 discount voucher, where 2 people can skate for $35. This can also only be used once at any public session. Please collect this from our reception when you come in to use your fundraiser ticket
- Ticket can only be used once. Duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
- Lockers are available to secure your personal belongings
- A Transperth bus stop is at the front gate