Fremantle Primary School Fundraiser, 24th February 2024, 5pm – 7pm
Come along on the 24th of February, 5pm – 7pm, to help fundraise for the 2024 Year 6 camp and graduation celebrations! Don’t forget, every ticket sold will also receive a discounted return pass for your next visit, so please ask for yours at reception when you come!
Please remember to wear long, thick socks, not little anklet socks. Dress in layers as you do get hot when skating! Long pants are recommended, as are gloves for added comfort. You can purchase gloves and socks from our proshop. The cafe will also be open on the night for your food and beverage needs!
If you are having issues purchasing tickets, please go to https://cockburnicearena.com.au/login and click ‘register’ before adding tickets to your cart, then purchase your tickets!
289 in stock
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For further information about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular skate hire is included in the price. Guests can upgrade to platinum rentals at an extra cost
- Skating aids are available at an extra cost. These are sold on a first come, first served basis, so we encourage you to arrive early if you would like to hire an aid
- No fundraising ticket family passes are available
- Cockburn Ice Arena prides itself on being an all inclusive venue. Carers are admitted free with a Companion Card. If you would like to purchase a ticket for a wheelchair bound guest, please contact email@example.com
- Ice skating is undertaken at your own risk
- Ice skating is not recommended if you are pregnant, have a heart condition or a pre-existing injury or for children under 3 years
- If you purchase a ticket and fail to attend the event you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the ticket
- Your ticket also includes a bonus 2 for $35 discount voucher, where 2 people can skate for $35. This can also only be used once at any public session. Please collect this from our reception when you come in to use your fundraiser ticket
- Ticket can only be used once. Duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
- Lockers are available to secure your personal belongings
- A Transperth bus stop is at the front gate